Grace and peace to you all from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our King. Your safety, well-being and our calling to be faithful as the people of God are at the foremost of our hearts and minds. With these things in mind, we ask you, the Church, to please support and join us by adhering to the following guidelines:
- Gatherings. We still believe that gathering together as the people of God to worship and encourage each other is not only commanded, but a vital component to our calling as the people of God. God has blessed us with technology and we should make use of it. For now, the follwing gatherings: prayer meetings, children's group and adult small groups are to be held online.
- Worship Service live streaming will be available at live.livinghopebc.ca.
- Giving. We believe that God has blessed us abundantly and we are privileged to give back what we have set in our hearts to give to him. To help facilitate giving during this situation, we have set up these options:
- Give through CanadaHelps
- E-TRANSFER: You can do an Interac email transfer to email@example.com.
- Community Outreaches. We believe we are called to go and make disciples; to be Christ’s hands and feet. We are actively looking on how to serve our Church members that are affected by this pandemic, as well as the community around us.
- COVID-19 Response team. We recognize that the return to normalcy will not be immediate, but gradual. This Team is currently overseeing the protocol implementation to keep our gathering safe.
- Communication. All church events and initiatives will be communicated immediately through the following channels: LHCC General, Living Hope Facebook Page, Living Hope Instagram, Website and Email.
Please bear in mind that these guidelines are simply that, guidelines. As the situation changes, they will be modified and updated accordingly.
May God grant us unity, wisdom, knowledge, courage, hope and love during these moments. Ephesians 4:3 “Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bonds of peace.”
Leaders of Living Hope Christian Church