Job Title: Media Assistant
Department: Media Ministry
Location: New Westminster
Salary: $18.50 per hour
HR Contact: Angelique Secillano
External Posting: BCBC, Indeed
Internal Posting: Facebook
Date Posted: April 30, 2022
Posting Expires: May 20, 2022
Job Category: Canada Summer Program
Position Type: Full time (30hrs a week)
Duration: 3 months (June to August)
Working closely with the Media Team Leader, the Media Assistant’s duties would include (but are not limited to):
- Preparation for and assistance with production and technical aspects of livestreamed services including creation and promotion of events, programming of livestreaming software, set-up and monitoring of audio equipment, camera switching system, and graphic overlays.
- Assistance in maintenance of the church’s website and social media pages
- Creation of print and digital promotional materials such as poster, banner, photo and video.
- Recruits, trains and works with members of the congregation.
- Meetings with the Media and Worship Teams will be required at times.
- Approximately 30 hours per week (must be able to work Sundays)
- During the week, work can be completed remotely, at the church or at a specified location.
1. A heart for God and His people.
2. You’ll need to understand, agree with and live out the mission, vision and values of Living
Hope Christian Church
3. A passion to see people come to know God and grow in their relationship with Him through
4. Communication is key—you’ll need to communicate well with all types and ages of people
5. Good organizational skills—it can get pretty busy around here so you’ll need to be able to
manage multiple projects at once.
6. Good interpersonal relationship skills—to handle various conversations, personal contacts
or sensitive discussions.
7. Computer skills—You’ll need to be able to handle a computer and any software we use.
8. A criminal record and background check will be required